HESCO is seeking to hire a full-time administrative assistant with experience in field service support, accounting and general office support.
This person should be organized, self-motivated, energetic and a team player and desire employment in a fast paced, fast growing environment where your contributions will directly impact the success of your fellow team members.
Responsibilities to include:
- General clerical duties
- Maintain office records and organize project files
- Communicate with and organize building service contractor responsibilities
- Ensure office supplies remain fully stocked and available
- Review reports for errors and accuracy
- File hard copies of reports as well as organize and save electronic files
- Forward Service Data to internal personnel for use in executing projects
- Administer Field Service Calibration program
- Process credit card payments
- Process expense reports
- Perform Accounting Clerical duties as directed by the CFO
Ideal skills and expertise:
- Experience as an administrative assistant or other like practice
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel required)
- Ability to self-motivate and be a team player
- Strong organizational skills and perform clerical duties
- Strong and profession communication skills
- Proven record of dealing with sensitive information
This position will be located in our Farmington Hills office.
*Interested and qualified applicants should forward a resume to email@example.com.