A Fundraiser for Jim Nash for Oakland County Water Resources Commissioner
October 12, 2018 Noon to 7pm
Multi-Lakes Conservation Association 3860 Newton Road Commerce, Michigan 48382
• Sporting clay course – 5-person team format
• 50 sporting clay birds
• Two boxes of shotgun ammo (12ga or 20ga)
• Lunch – hamburger or hot dog with coleslaw
• Dinner – steak or chicken – barbecue
• 50/50 drawing
• Bring your own shotgun (12 gauge or 20 gauge)
• Event is rain or shine. Bring rain gear!
• Bring eye and ear protection– no exceptions.
The cost is $500 per person or $50 for just the dinner. Shooting Station Sponsorship available for $100
Click the link below to register and mail a check prior to the event. You may sign up as an individual.
Make checks payable to: Jim Nash for Water Resources Commissioner (No corporate checks permitted) and mail to Jim Nash for Water Resources Commissioner 27490 W. Ten Mile Road Farmington Hills, Michigan 48336
Registration closes September 25, 2018 at midnight.
Questions? Contact Terry Broemer (J&A) 248.431.2928 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to warm up or get a few lessons before the event, the Skeet and Trap opens at noon.
25 Targets, 1 box of ammo (12 ga or 20 ga) for $15 (separate charge)