Innovative Process Technologies for the water treatment and wastewater treatment industry specializing in UV and Ozone Technology
Formerly known as Infilco Degremont, Suez provides end-to-end solutions for drinking water, industrial water, wastewater and sludge treatment by specializing in technologies such as high-rate clarification, filtration, biological treatment, headworks and high-temperature fluid bed incineration. As full-treatment line specialists, they supply primary, secondary, and tertiary technologies.
Suez is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia and holds more than 30 active U.S. patents in treatment technologies, most of which have been issued since 1990. Suez’s history of water treatment innovation includes the first pulsating bed clarifier (the Pulsator®) and the first dense sludge clarification process (the Densator®). Suez also pioneered the first reciprocating rake bar screen for sewage plant intakes, the Climber Screen®.
Suez is a full-service treatment expert, providing design and equipment supply for all stages of water, wastewater and biosolids management. Recent innovations include the AquaDAF® high-rate dissolved air flotation system and the Aquaray® ultraviolet disinfection system.
Suez customers receive:
- The know-how of an international network of water treatment specialists
- The experience of more than 10,000 water and wastewater plants built
- The resources of a company with more than $10 billion in annual revenue
Applications & Products
- Aeration & Blowers
- Class A Biosolids
- CSO Treatment
- Digestion and Sludge Mixing
- Disinfection (UV, Gas, Liquid)
- Grit Removal
- Membrane Processes
- Screening and Conveyors
- Sequencing Batch Reactors
- Sludge Pumping and Mixing
- Sludge Thickening
- Small and Packaged Treatment Systems
- Tank Mixing
- Water Filtration/Treatment
- UV Technology