Nexom is your source for energy-efficient treatment process technologies that help you solve nutrient removal and other wastewater treatment challenges. Solutions include:
- EDI cutting-edge aeration with proven service & support
- BioPorts MBBR and IFAS technology
- Nexom SAGR® full nitrification in cold water
- infini-D™ Zero-Downtime Cloth Disk Filter for solids and phosphorus removal
- BluePRO to meet ultra-low limits on phosphorus or metals
- BlueNite for simple, flexible, biological way to beat nitrate limits
- EcoBELT primary treatment to scale
TURN YOUR LAGOONS INTO AN EFFICIENT, MODERN WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT.
Are new regulations asking your lagoons to meet tighter ammonia, phosphorus, or nitrogen limits? Have you outgrown your old ponds? Nexom’s proven technology can bring new life to your pond without constructing a new, expensive, and complicated mechanical treatment plant:
- handle more flow within the same footprint
- achieve better effluent quality year-round, and
- experience minimal change (if any) to the operational complexity
Lagoon Maintenance solutions include SAGR® Cold Water Post-Lagoon Nitrification, optAER® Fine-Bubble Aeration and Lagoon Upgrades, BioPorts™ Post-Lagoon Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR) and IDEAL™ Intermittently-Decanted Extended Aeration Lagoon.
For help with site performance, SiteWorks lagoon service squad is available with services that include:
- Installation of optAER® fine-bubble aeration and lagoon upgrades
- Aeration membrane cleaning and replacement
- Ice melting
- Header cleaning and replacement, back pressure testing, SAGR® step-feed operation
- Blower oil changes and maintenance
Nexom serves consulting engineers, municipalities, and industrial clients with simple yet powerful wastewater processes and with a focus on moving projects forward smoothly and efficiently. More than simply an equipment manufacturer, they are a complete solution provider, and on-staff engineers supply our consulting engineer clients with final design-ready drawings that maximize the efficacy of their proprietary technologies.